Tuesday Tweaks is where we do a 10-minute website review of Shopify eCommerce websites to help merchants accomplish their goals. It’s completely FREE and the goal is to help them – and the entire Shopify community – get better and be more successful.
This week we are reviewing EaseLiving.com. They sell apparel and mobility aids for seniors - a great market segment. The store owner asked us to suggest things that help improve conversions. We found a few things that need to be addressed right away!
Here’s an overview of the topics discussed in this week’s video.
Things EaseLiving.com does great that you can do too:
- Clean, easy to navigate website.
- Great color palate for the target audience.
- Nice email subscription process and design.
- Great use of photography.
- Payment options and checkout process work well.
- Top Priority – Fix widgets that are slowing page load speeds.
- Make sure that the site code is set so that all the things that your customers "see" load first and that widgets and add-ons run later. It's a much better customer experience.
- Always remember who your target audience is. In this case, that means seniors. One of the most important Accessibility things important to seniors is larger font (type) sizes in menus and body copy.
If you need help with any of these things, the developers at TaskHusky do this kind of stuff all the time.
If you want us to do a FREE 10-minute review of your Shopify eCommerce website, you can nominate your business for a FREE Tuesday Tweak review.